[theme-reviewers] Why can't theme authors have a second version of a theme?

Tina Ach t4324acharya at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 13:28:31 UTC 2014

Bryan, kudos to you for conducting yourself in a dignified and "respectful"
manner.

I am afraid I cant say the same about Trent. Call it condescending or
disrespectful, your conduct has been shameful. And yes, you have behaved
like a whiny lil girl who wont stop screaming till she gets her ice cream.

We are all intelligent adults here, so lets not mince words. 'Responsive'
is a great keyword that a lot of people search for. You got this *generic*
theme name a long time ago (I dont think this name would have been allowed
had you released it today).

Now before you jump on your bandwagon, let me say this, and I hope you pay
attention: I personally think its great for you that you got this generic
keyword theme name. We all run businesses at the end of the day, and OPEN
SOURCE IS NOT ANTI-COMMERCIAL. We all have to pay bills, and I get that.
But please atleast have the dignity to acknowledge that the reason for
sticking to the 'responsive' name is A LOT MORE THAN SIMPLE BRANDING ISSUE.
It is more profitable for you to keep that name. Dead and simple (And there
is no shame in that btw. EARNING MONEY IS GOOD...)

and don't worry if anyone else decide to submit the name "Responsive