[theme-reviewers] Why can't theme authors have a second version of a theme?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sat Sep 27 18:29:55 UTC 2014

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Trent Lapinski <trent at cyberchimps.com>
wrote:

> Fine, if we resubmit is as “Responsive HD” or “Responsive MF” does that
> work?
>

>From the ticket:
> Replaced responsive grid with mobile first grid.

How about a name that is more descriptive than "II" then? "Responsive
Mobile", or "Responsive Grid" or something?

My original objections were not to the use of the word Responsive, but to
the version number being part of the name. "HD" doesn't seem to apply, and
while I get what "MF" means now, it's a bit unusual for a name.