[theme-reviewers] Live, But Not Live. Weird Thing.

Rohit Tripathi rohitink at live.com
Sat Sep 13 10:49:24 UTC 2014

Hi Emil,
Sorry for being impatient. The theme did go live eventually after a significant amount of time. But, Yay!!!

One Request, Could you please edit this ticket ( https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20224 ) and change its priority to "theme update" instead of previously reviewed, as its a live theme. Or, can I do that myself?

RegardsRohit Tripathi