[theme-reviewers] Support Notifications

Christine Rondeau christine at bluelimemedia.com
Wed Sep 3 16:40:53 UTC 2014

Choose RSS Feed.

For my water lily theme, I would use this -
https://wordpress.org/support/rss/theme/water-lily

You can find the RSS link on the support page of all themes. -

https://wordpress.org/support/theme/water-lily

Scroll down at the bottom of the page, above the comment form

Christine Rondeau
Bluelime Media
www.bluelimemedia.com
twitter: @bluelimemedia