[theme-reviewers] Support Notifications

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Wed Sep 3 12:48:56 UTC 2014

WordPress.org doesn't currently provide a method for subscribing by email
to all your theme's topics.  This is currently possible with plugins, so
maybe we can bug someone about getting this feature for theme authors.

Right now, the best method is to edit your notifications from your profile
page and use your theme name as the keyword.  Of course, the more generic
your theme name, the more likely it is that you'll get emails unrelated to
your theme.