[theme-reviewers] Discontinuing this mailing list

Tammie Lister karmatosed at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 18:13:42 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I’ll keep this short. Yesterday at the community summit, our team
decided to take full advantage of the new communication tools we have
and archive this list. Combined with our make/themes site, Slack gives
us the ability to talk more frequently, easily, and effectively than
before. Searchable archives and the ability to easily communicate on any
device makes life much better. So, this is the right time to archive the
mailing list.

Those involved in the discussions included Edward Caissie, Emil Uzelac,
myself, as well as Jose Cataneda, Ian Stewart, Lance Willett, Michelle
Langston,  Alexandra Laczek, Sakin Shrestha, Ashley Shaw, and Shinichi
Nishikawa, and other community members.

Here’s a link to the same announcement on this:
https://make.wordpress.org/themes/2014/10/29/ill-keep-this-short-yesterday-at-the-community/

As of now, this mailing list is now closed. You can find more
information about WordPress and Slack here:
https://make.wordpress.org/chat/. I look forward to seeing your
gravatars there soon!

Thanks all,
Tammie Lister