[theme-reviewers] Tackling long review times

Afzaal (ThinkUpThemes) wordpress at thinkupthemes.com
Wed Oct 29 13:37:56 UTC 2014

Oops, sorry if I misunderstood. J

Ok, yes I agree the end result is to get the theme reviews done. Possibly monitoring (as I suggested) may not be the best way. However given the success of the incentive program in reducing review times I think it would be good for us to have a process that again encourages more reviews. So encouraging those who submit to also review seems like a nice way for the community to benefit all round.

Anyway, if this discussion doesn’t go anywhere, I thank you in advance for taking the time to at least consider my thoughts.

Afzaal