[theme-reviewers] Layout Meta Box vs Plugin Territory

myazalea myazalea at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 04:40:58 UTC 2014

Well that in theory depends on how the release is written.
I mean that the people in the photos might not have given permission for the image to be used commercially,"unlawfully", for porn etc, no matter what copyright the actual image has.
And because of that we shouldn't allow photos with identifiable people at all.

Skickat från min Samsung Mobil

Model release is not GPL-Compatible, sorry :)