[theme-reviewers] Friendly request? About themes commentssection

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Thu Oct 23 17:31:26 UTC 2014

That’s nice, but comment_popup_link() only works on the is_home/is_front_page while plugin authors and others who create unique loops that need to work elsewhere are apparently going to be out of luck.

Say for example someone wants to put a comments link at the top of the post itself and the post is quite long, it will not work if there are no comments since #comments doesn’t exist.  It will not auto-realign to the comments area because comments_popup_link will not appear on the singles

But hey, whatever you want.  Just pointing out a flaw in the system.