[theme-reviewers] taking over my themes

Styled Themes social at styledthemes.com
Mon Oct 20 21:20:08 UTC 2014

I'm not sure if both of these questions are for the lists here or not, but
my site Styled Themes has a new owner, and because there are several free
themes in the repository as well one new one in the queue for review, they
will be taking over the themes. However, with regards to my WordPress user
account at wordpress.org, which is GeJay, is there a way to change this
username from GeJay to StyledThemes ? Hopefully this won't disrupt the free
themes currently live (and waiting for review), as well the commercial
listing Styled Themes has?

I will later create a new user account for myself, somewhere down the road.

Cheers,

Andre