[theme-reviewers] Reopened tickets

Codeinwp support at codeinwp.com
Mon Oct 20 16:23:25 UTC 2014

Hello everybody,

There is an issue with the reopened tickets ? For example nobody answered
here since 2 weeks : https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20384 and we
usually fix issues in max 1-2 days.

Also once a theme is approved and we wait 1 month for an admin to mark it
live and he found small issues and reopen the theme, do we need to wait
again to be picked-up, approved, admin, live ?

Since for example I don't see this
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19906 here :
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/query?status=approved&group=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=reporter&col=owner&col=priority&col=changetime&col=keywords&report=24&order=changetime
anymore .

I appreciate all the work that you guys are doing here, I am not trying to
push or something, just to get a better idea about the timeline and to find
if there is an issue.

--

Best regards,

*Ionut Neagu*

Head Business Development

*Codeinwp* | *www.codeinwp.com <http://www.codeinwp.com>*

*US*:  +1-888-846-1732  | *Skype*: codeinwp