[theme-reviewers] Any restrictions on Custom Theme Framework

Tina Ach t4324acharya at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 03:00:10 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I am currently developing a theme based on a custom framework I have coded.

My question is, are themes based on custom frameworks accepted into the
repository?  I have seen themes based on Options and Redux, so I guess my
custom framework would be ok too, right?

I understand that all themes are subjected to the coding guidelines
mentioned at https://make.wordpress.org/themes/handbook/guidelines/ , but
apart from that are there any special restrictions on custom framework that
I should be aware of?

Thanks
Tina