[theme-reviewers] Redux framework may be dialing home

Dovy Paukstys dovy at reduxframework.com
Thu Oct 16 20:52:56 UTC 2014

I would just like to clarify for the masses once more:
Here is a single site output of tracking data:
https://gist.github.com/dovy/8be044e3e929e4f88094

You will notice the only "URLs" are those of the themes/plugin authors.
Nothing ever identifiable to the users, ever.

I will have an article up today to give instructions for WordPress.org
submission.