[theme-reviewers] Use of sass in wordpress theme

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Wed Oct 15 16:46:45 UTC 2014

Now that I am on desktop:

Theme uses:

wp_enqueue_style( 'anchorage-sass',
get_template_directory_uri().'/sass/output.css' , array(), '2014-05-30' );

Great, but not for us.

Here's what guideline says:

he default stylesheet must be referenced via get_stylesheet_uri()

Noted in:
https://make.wordpress.org/themes/handbook/guidelines/including-stylesheets-scripts/

But for the record he did start good:

// wp_enqueue_style( 'anchorage-style', get_stylesheet_uri(), array(),
'2014-05-30' );

If that was not commented ;)