[theme-reviewers] Problem with Tags Error when Uploading - Theme Check

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Oct 13 22:44:40 UTC 2014

If the uploader is currently giving you problems, then yes, please send me
a copy of the ZIP file that you are uploading so that I can sort it out.

A change was made to the uploader recently (this last week) to make it
align more with the core theme reading code, so that it should not be
recognizing ".glyphicon-tags:" as being the "Tags" line. If this is still
happening, I need to have some way to test and figure out why the change
isn't working.

-Otto