[theme-reviewers] recomended vs required

Tammie Lister karmatosed at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 21:29:51 UTC 2014

David, your theme has had a new version uploaded. It is now marked as
such and the reviewer attached to your new theme. No need for any
haircuts or this thread to go on anymore.

How about we all work together rather than creating long threads? If
something needs talking about in the ticket, lets do that. If someone
thinks there is a better way to work, great we can always refine. We are
all human, we all need to improve us and our processes. Anyone is
welcome to come to the chat tomorrow and talk about how the process
could be better. Anyone can talk about that at any time.

What I think isn't great is creating this long thread like this in the
tone it has devolved into in places. Lets all remember we are in this
together. Lets remember there are humans at the end of the computers.

Now lets all get on with being awesome - sound like a good plan?

Thanks
Tammie

Thanks
Tammie Lister