[theme-reviewers] Problem with Tags Error when Uploading - Theme Check

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Oct 13 21:28:36 UTC 2014

Actually, disregard this. Found the problem. It's fixed in the actual
uploader code, but not in the theme check plugin's base code. I'll patch
theme-check.

Try the theme-check development version, see if that solves it.

Dev version link is on https://wordpress.org/plugins/theme-check/developers/

-Otto