[theme-reviewers] recomended vs required

David Chandra david at shellcreeper.com
Mon Oct 13 19:48:27 UTC 2014

thank you so much for the respond.
I will assume that the reviewer don't really understand the guideline
because the reviewer said in ticket:

"You need to fix your screenshot size before the theme can go live..."

well, we can make mistake.

and I think the screenshot is decent:
http://genbutheme.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/screenshot.png

thank you again.

note:
the ticket was approved and reopened by the reviewer because of recomended
stuff even though the theme already following the required in guidelines.
I'm not going to lie, but I do feel like I was a some sort witch hunt
target.
which I'm sure it's not true.

-- David.