[theme-reviewers] Copyright Option

mudthemes support contact at mudthemes.com
Mon Oct 13 05:52:26 UTC 2014

Alright, that means if an option is provided in the Theme Options to
hide copyright notice or credits by default it must be configured in
such a way that the credits are not visible and the user must manually
do that.

Please if you can give me a clarification on this guideline, it would be
so helpful. I just got confused while reading these guidelines -
https://make.wordpress.org/themes/handbook/guidelines/license-theme-name-credit-links-up-sell-themes/

Regards.