[theme-reviewers] theme-reviewers Digest, Vol 53, Issue 104

Gary Jones gary at gamajo.com
Fri Oct 10 16:15:45 UTC 2014

Emil,

> ping us here with the changes.

> Creating a ticket is also not needed. We can handle all at one place,
which
is right here.

That's exactly my point which I didn't seem to communicate well enough.
Contributors want to write code or make amendments with the tools that are
already familiar with, not have to subscribe to a mailing list and submit
changes that way.

And by not creating tickets, again, no-one has any record of what changes
have been mentioned,  awaiting review or fixed. Searching through mailing
list archives is really not the most productive of anyone's time.

--
Gary Jones
Web Developer, Gamajo Tech
gary at gamajo.com