[theme-reviewers] Commenting on reviews in queue 1

Tammie Lister karmatosed at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 15:03:33 UTC 2014

A little thing I've noticed is that sometime people just comment on a
review rather than reviewing. Commenting itself is not a bad thing but
when it comes to queue 1 it seems a little bit of a missed opportunity.
Whilst, I encourage you all to help each other, please if you are going
to take the time to on only diff reviews make a comment, do the review.
With the time it took you to do that comment we could have one less
thing in the queue - wouldn't that be neat? I love how keep people are,
so lets channel that into doing more reviews.

Thanks,
Tammie