[theme-reviewers] Plans to let go my theme site and free themes

Styled Themes social at styledthemes.com
Sat Oct 4 17:37:00 UTC 2014

Greetings everyone!

Because this is theme related, especially having several free themes in the
repository (plus a new one waiting for review and another to be submitted
next week).

Has anyone heard through the grapevine if any theme developers might be
looking to acquire other theme sites (acquisition)?

To the point, I've been working two sites full-time and there just isn't
enough hours in a day to keep manage both which is starting to have an
effect. This was a very difficult decision to make to say the least, but I
am planning to release my Styled Themes website. It has several free themes
here at the repository as well premium theme versions of each on the Styled
Themes website. I's important that it goes to someone who develops themes
and knows WordPress..I don't want to see this site collapse due to someone
who is not familiar with the business..I would just cry if that happened
because so much work and effort has gone into it, plus, I want to ensure my
theme members are looked after well which is important. I will be putting
this site up on flippa for auction, but thought I would see if anyone within
the business here might be interested.

Andre - Styled Themes