[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Question - finding errors

Liane Blanco lianeblanco at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 07:11:12 UTC 2014

It must not have, or something changed between the time the theme was
uploaded, because I had two errors about screen_icon being deprecated since
3.8, and a lot of recommends. I pasted these for the theme author, and also
linked to the validation results for his CSS stylesheet (there were 40
errors) and he got angry and said he wanted another reviewer. Kind of
disconcerting...

Anyway, live and learn. I will go over each file more carefully in future.
Should I just not tell the author in future that there are recommends from
the Theme Check?

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 11:51 PM, <tskk79 at gmail.com> wrote:

> You should do both, run themecheck and go line by line, but if there are
> any required issues by themecheck, theme upload will fail anyway.
> Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Insert clever phrase here