[theme-reviewers] large search box in coeur theme

Matt Newman matt at readytoview.com
Fri Oct 3 23:32:59 UTC 2014

My company is looking for a new theme that is minimal and sleek with a
large, obvious search bar. Coeur would be perfect if only the bar that the
search option was in comprised the entire bar (rather than a little popup
out of it). Is there anyway we could customize that?

Also (this gets into technical issues, so let me know if I need to direct
this question elsewhere), The title of our blog "Showroom Exchange" as you
can see in the attached, will not change colors no matter how many
times/ways I change colors around on the customization window. Is this a
bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!

--

Matt Newman