[theme-reviewers] Featured Themes - October 2014

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Wed Oct 1 22:42:26 UTC 2014

All right, everyone! It's time to choose featured themes again for the
month.  The other admins and I decided to mix it up and try to get some new
stuff featured.

What we want theme reviewers to do is to choose a single theme that they'd
like to see featured.  However, this theme must be a theme that you've
personally reviewed.  If we have more than 15 submissions, we'll randomize
and pick the top 15 from the list.

This is a good opportunity to show a little love to a fellow theme author
and make sure they get a some recognition for their work.  So, find a theme
that you thought had something special when you reviewed it and reply to
this email.

I'll keep this open until 8 p.m. CST tomorrow.