[theme-reviewers] WordCamp San Francisco Contributer Day

Ashley Shaw ashley at lsdev.biz
Wed Oct 1 13:22:29 UTC 2014

Hello

I am new to the theme review community, this past month I have learnt an
amazing amount about theme development thanks to senior reviewer
@grapplerulrich and @jcastaneda. I have also learnt a lot from the IRC
meetings, great info gets discussed and links shared.

Are there any plans or discussions happening about the WPTRT contributor
days? I would love to be a part of the contributor day and learn from
experienced people.

I am trying to study up as quickly as possible so that I am able to offer
more to the theme reviews I take on without regular assistance from senior
reviewers. I will continue to study and skill up! Thanks all!
--
Kind Regards