[theme-reviewers] approved themes that has not gone live, ends up as prio 3 on update

carolina poena myazalea at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 18:57:13 UTC 2014

As the subject sais, already approved themes, that are updated before they go live, ends up in the Priority #3 (Previously Reviewed, Not-Approved Themes) ,
which adds approx. another two weeks to the que.  Is there any way we could have them added to the Priority #1 (Currently Approved Themes)  que?

Or, *silly grin* give reviewers a fast track for their themes, as an incentive.
Speaking of incentive, are theme review badges going to be rewarded again?, there was a mention of an automated process but I guess it's not finished.