[theme-reviewers] Core and a few other things

Mischa Estrada mischa.estrada at gmail.com
Fri May 16 00:20:53 UTC 2014

Hello,
Can someone help me.
I've been searching the forums and can't get to the bottom of why after I successfully published my site galvanizeMEnow.com background image disappeared after 3 days. I've been adding new pluggins and muddling my through, but can anyone help me directly? So frustrated. hours wasted trying to sort this out.

Thanks so much !!!

Best
Mischa