[theme-reviewers] Fwd: theme: yoko

Mischa Estrada mischa.estrada at gmail.com
Fri May 9 16:10:13 UTC 2014

Thanks,
I used the tools, export option, which there was no other, so not sure what's happening. everything came in but the theme. When I went to download the theme separately from the wordpress site and then tried to upload that independent file separately that's when I got the missing WXR file message...., (my site content was already transferred and operational under a basic theme) .

I appreciate any help you can give me. thanks so much and have a great friday!

xx