[theme-reviewers] Theme Ticket#18139 was approved 9 days ago

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Wed May 7 17:52:52 UTC 2014

Tickets are piling up and we're understaffed again.

People help only if they have a direct interest (such as the incentives),
now that the program is on hold, everything* is basically between Chip and
I. With few exceptions of course.

Ticket is approved based on reviewers recommendation.

Please be patient, we're trying the best we can :)