[theme-reviewers] Bundling libraries and prefixing

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Mar 26 13:10:41 UTC 2014

I would recommend working directly with the developers of the 20 Themes.

This situation does help clarify what our guidelines should be regarding
Theme-bundled, third-party scripts. I think the Guidelines supported this
already, but: only *custom* scripts bundled with the Theme should use a
theme-prefixed handle. A third-party script should use a non-prefixed
handle.

Is there a nomenclature standard for such scripts? e.g. Would Masonry's
handle be 'masonry' or 'jquery-masonry', etc.?