[theme-reviewers] Automatic installation of plugins with themes

Christine Rondeau christine at bluelimemedia.com
Tue Mar 18 03:14:04 UTC 2014

If you look at Devin's theme portfolio press -
http://wordpress.org/themes/portfolio-press
once you've installed the theme, there's a message alerting you to the fact
that to have a portfolio, you need to install the plugin.

The theme is perfectly fine without it, but that features requires theme
installation.

Christine Rondeau
Bluelime Media
www.bluelimemedia.com