[theme-reviewers] Problems with 3.9 requirements

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Mar 17 02:46:24 UTC 2014

With a casual read, this seems really, realty simple. Don't ever "save"
anything without actual confirmed user interaction (behind a nonce, at
minimum).

I cannot give you better advice without seeing code, but it is *never* a
good idea to make permanent changes of anything without a proven case where
the user "did" something.

-Otto