[theme-reviewers] Theme Update Preview

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sun Jun 29 22:16:47 UTC 2014

I deleted the "weblizar_options" options row from the theme previewer's
tables. If the theme is written correctly, the previewer should now be
using whatever defaults are set for the theme.

Note that in the future, when I overhaul the previewer, those tables will
all be read-only. Themes will not be able to save anything at all on the
previewer site. So getting your defaults to work correctly is probably a
very good idea.

-Otto