[theme-reviewers] WordCamp Manchester reassign ticket requests

Tammie Lister karmatosed at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 11:22:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm at WordCamp Manchester Contribution day and we've had a lot of really
cool people want to do theme reviews. It's really exciting how many people
want to get involved.

We've had a great morning getting people up and running as reviewers. As
per the steps to getting involved, there are requests on the Summer list,
but their comments are awaiting moderation as new commenters. As Emil
suggested, I have assigned tickets to myself and noted on the tickets who
is doing the new review.

I hope it's cool, but also sending the list here for reassignments. Can we
please have the following reassigned.

https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19216 reassigned to perryb

https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19220 reassigned to suefernandes

https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19229 reassigned to davepullig-1

https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19233 reassigned to
janreim

https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19234 reassigned to fovoc

https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19240 reassign to aristath

Thanks in advance. Really excited to get these new reviewers assigned the
tickets.

Regards
Tammie Lister