[theme-reviewers] Theme Names

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Jun 27 14:20:41 UTC 2014

There are some huge differences:

1) Apple owns the entire App store
2) Apple has an army of paid staffers to enforce their guidelines

WPORG does not own the sole distribution means for Themes, and I would
prefer that the limited time available to the reviewers enforcing the
Guidelines be spent on things far more important/beneficial than conducting
Google searches of Theme names.