[theme-reviewers] Theme Names

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Jun 26 18:15:28 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 1:05 PM, Catch Themes <info at catchthemes.com> wrote:

> It's the matter of choices of theme name and manipulation. I feel The Box
> is so much manipulating Catch Box name.

If you can definitively show that to be true, then you have a point,
however, I don't see what your evidence for this could possibly be.

If you're reacting based just on the similarity of the name, then I have to
point out that "Box" is a pretty normal and commonplace English word,
popular even in movies: http://youtu.be/0cmqwbZa6_w

So, other than the name being similar, how is it "manipulating" anything?
Is it using the same code? Is it a derivative of the other Box theme? Is
there *anything else in common at all* other than the name and the fact
that they're both, you know, themes?

The name may not be a good choice, but this is not really evidence of
anything other than both parties lack of creativity in naming things.