[theme-reviewers] Theme Names

Catch Themes info at catchthemes.com
Thu Jun 26 17:36:01 UTC 2014

what about the theme that just got live with the theme name "The Box"
http://wordpress.org/themes/the-box/. Doesn't this conflict with our theme
name "Catch Box" http://wordpress.org/themes/catch-box/. It's making same
strategy and looks like wanted to capture the user of Catch Box with focus
on box.  Just wanted to confirm with the Admins whether this type of name
is allowed or not.