[theme-reviewers] Translation-ready themes

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Jun 24 21:18:09 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 3:06 PM, Ulrich Pogson <grapplerulrich at gmail.com>
wrote:

> @Otto - You are right the tool depends on wp-includes/pomo/po.php The
> documentation has been updated. From looking at the code it look like the
> `msguniq` gettext command is called. Where is the best place to contribute
> to the i18n tools. I have fixed a few of the strict errors. You can see it
> here https://github.com/grappler/i18n

Any items in the develop.svn.wordpress.org repository are considered to be
part part of core, and tracking for them can be done as tickets on the core
trac.

Example: https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25665

For the i18n tools, use the I18N Component. And as always, search before
making a new ticket. :)