[theme-reviewers] Translation-ready themes

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Jun 24 17:45:53 UTC 2014

Note that I took the "make a .POT file by renaming a .PO file" from the
previously linked Codex/Handbook reference:
https://make.wordpress.org/docs/theme-developer-handbook/theme-functionality/localization/

"There are a few other tools that can be used for generating a pot file.
You can use locally Poedit <http://www.poedit.net/>. After generating the
po file you can rename the file to POT."

I've never played with the WP developer tools. I'll have to take a look.