[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #18939: THEME: Outset - 1.0

Chandrika Guntur cguntur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 07:54:05 UTC 2014

I have actually began the review and I am half done. I was having problems with my internet connection and was not able to post anything. Sorry about the long wait.

I will be done in a couple of days but, if you still want it assigned to somebody else, I understand.

Thank you,
Chandrika

www.gcsdesign.com