[theme-reviewers] Theme author violating WordPress trademark

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Jun 17 12:47:04 UTC 2014

The Theme has been suspended, pending resolution of the trademark
domain-name policy violation, and a comment left in the most recent ticket.

This is an easy one to miss for reviewers (I probably would have missed it
as well). The Theme as-listed in the WPORG Theme directory uses the
following two URLs:

Theme URI: http://access-keys.com/
Author URI: http://access-keys.com/accesspresslite/

On the Theme URI, the link to the demo uses the trademark policy-violating
URL. So, unless someone follows that link (not something we do as part of
the Theme review process), it would likely get missed.