[theme-reviewers] accessibility-ready and suspensions

Srikanth Koneru tskk79 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 22:41:11 UTC 2014

There would be no need to suspend those themes if they respond, suspending
them will get them to respond or save effort for people who need those
themes.
You are not being a bad guy by suspending them, you are helping people with
disabilities.
Give them 72 hrs as Cais suggested and suspend them if there is no response.