[theme-reviewers] GPL-Compatibility

Afzaal wordpress at thinkupthemes.com
Wed Jun 4 18:29:11 UTC 2014

Timing is great! Just uploaded a new theme earlier today which
contains an image from unsplash, so I'll go ahead and change that asap.

Is there a central place here where GPL image providers are listed? If
I remember correctly, there was a push a few months back to find
places where we could get GPL images.

Thanks as always!

Afzaal