[theme-reviewers] Payment Option for Theme Reviews

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Jul 31 23:08:18 UTC 2014

Well, we've discussed making a "trusted reviewers" list, whom we don't
second guess or rereview. That seems like a good idea, as some reviewers
have been doing it longer and are very good. We'll consider that,
certainly. Promote and trust those capable of doing the work.

There won't be any immediate change. I'm working on a revamp right now, and
will be changing some things around soon.