[theme-reviewers] Payment Option for Theme Reviews

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 22:21:25 UTC 2014

@Chip - If you're replying to my mention of admins needing to be paid, this
is something I've always felt before the issue of reviews and I will feel
this way after and has nothing to do with paying people to do reviews...
I'm purely saying that for the job of admin (yes, it's a job - it's way
more involved and demanding and obligatory [you cannot remain an admin if
you're not meeting a certain amount of duties - many admins already dropped
out because they couldn't keep up] than other volunteer positions) it
requires many hours of work, therefore that work needs to be paid for
because no one can volunteer that much without pay, because they do indeed
need to have a roof over their heads and food in their bellies.

@Srikanth - There are already so many guidelines, but you can't make people
read the fine print... it's really not a viable solution. Unless you have a
specific idea that I'm missing?