[theme-reviewers] Payment Option for Theme Reviews

Srikanth Koneru tskk79 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 21:34:55 UTC 2014

Why not make the theme authors do a pre-review themself?
Before uploading, they have to confirm for ex:

License of all images/third party resources has be mentioned and
source/license link provided (yes/no)
No js/css other than style.css has been hardcoded in header.php (yes/no)
wp_head() is placed right before </head> (yes/no)
etc

We can have a big list and make the theme authors check and upload?