[theme-reviewers] Payment Option for Theme Reviews

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Thu Jul 31 18:14:39 UTC 2014

I do paid theme reviews, mostly for commercial theme authors.  I'll be more
than happy to review themes for anyone in this manner and would knock my
price down for free themes.  It won't get your theme reviewed/live any
faster (you still have to go through the normal review process here), but
it'll certainly get your code to a point where it should pass the theme
review with flying colors.