[theme-reviewers] Commenting code out

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 12:54:51 UTC 2014

I don't agree with the statement as a blanket idea ... it should deal with
the intent going forward and should be removed and/or modified to reflect
that idea.

IF the code is simply not working but is intended to be included in a
future release, leaving it in as a noted "work in progress" item would be
fine as far as I am concerned. This is also given that once the code is
sorted out it will not be creating an instance where the theme should not
be approved because of its implementation. The codex statement does not
allow for this "style" of programming which we are not here to enforce, in
most cases we can only recommend that best practices are followed.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.