[theme-reviewers] 2 months and still counting !!

Thomas from ThemeZee contact at themezee.com
Thu Jul 31 07:51:17 UTC 2014

As pointed out often theme reviewers and TRT admins are volunteers, and at
the moment admins have not enough time to make themes live. That is
perfectly fine!

I also do not like it and have some themes in the queue, but for now the
waiting period for every theme author is several weeks to months, you're
not the only one. And we should just accept that and stop nagging ;)